A comprehensive learning aid to help accelerate the process of learning to drive. A must for anyone learning to drive professionally or with a family member or friend. Two hundred and twenty four beautifully illustrated A5 colour pages that take you step by step through each of the driving lessons that form part of the unique LD System of driving tuition.
For each lesson within the programme this workbook contains:
1. The aims and objectives.
2. How the lesson relates to what the examiner is looking for on the driving test.
3. Advice on finding a suitable location to carry out the practical lesson.
4. A highly illustrated and graphical description of the key learning points to help you save time in the car on explanations thus giving you more time to practice.
5. A fun lesson quiz to help you remember and understand the key learning points more thoroughly.
6. Some thought provoking questions to help you discover you own views and opinions on certain types of driving behaviour.
7. A list of potential learning tasks and activities to help you develop your skills quickly during your practical lesson.
8. A set of learning targets by which to assess your progress toward driving test standard.
In addition the workbook contains:
1. Everything you need to know about how the driving test is conducted and marked.
2. A practical lesson planner and reflective diary section to record your thoughts and feelings on the last lesson and to determine a plan of action for the next.
3. Appointments and payments record to help manage the money side of any driving tuition.
4. A master progress chart to monitor your overall progress towards driving test success.
To pass first time, quickly and for the least amount of money then the LDC’s unique Driving Skills Workbook is for you. The workbook can be used on it’s own or in combination with the LDC driving skills DVDs.